Friday 18 March 2011

与梦想有约


As what I write on my blog title
与梦想有约
I had attend the 讲座会 on Wednesday (16/3)
Its more than 600people in the ballroom


陈和发讲师, the international 心灵激励导师

it should be only for those people who above 18years old
so i changed my IC no. from 960108 to 920108


Gratz to Michael Lam
he have the opportunity to tell us some of his experience
and he's from papa's and mami's group, CanFast!
all CanFast members are there to support him

the 讲座会end at 10:30pm
we took lots of photos
and also together with the 讲师
but all the photos are not with me right now
* sob


the only photo from mami's camera

I know that I look super dark in the photo
but it's my current real skin
due to the volleyball match is around the corner
I will be more and more dark this few weeks


the sentence I like the most from what 陈和发讲师 had said
"不要让看不起我们的人笑太久"

I will not forget this sentence.



End with the very-summary-one

-

No comments:

Post a Comment